Receive up to 3 months of
Upgrade to our premium Valet Trash Program
Why Work With Us
Here at Ally we offer industry leading pay, flexible, part time, night work hours, and the opportunity for unlimited growth. Work with the best team in the industry to bring our clients the highest quality service. If you are a self motivated, physical, tenacious person, this is the job for you.
Reach out to us today to see what positions we have available in your city!
District Managers are responsible for managing the total service delivery for up to 20 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for 15-25 Service Valets within the assigned district. District Managers ensure client satisfaction through ongoing client engagement and oversight of a part-time workforce responsible for service delivery on assigned properties.
- Responsible for managing the total service delivery for up to 20 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for approximately 15-25 part-time Service Valets within the assigned district.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and on-boarding Service Valets.
- Provide on-call support to service valets and communities in the morning, tentatively around 8:30am-12:30pm and in the evening from approximately 7pm-11pm, depending on needs.
- Responsible for ensuring daily/nightly completion of resident door step trash/recycle pick-up for assigned properties.
- Inspect properties regularly for resident and Service Valet compliance.
- Makes informed decisions with consideration of customer/associate impact. Takes initiative and applies critical thinking skills to forecast/solve problems and drive results. Ensures maximum quality of service
- Create and maintain cooperative working relationships and frequent communication with property staff through daily site visits and immediate response to questions and concerns
- Comply with, promote and train on all safety policies and procedures. Report all safety incidents in a thorough and timely manner.
- Ensure daily delivery of Valet Reports to designated property staff members.
- Keep timely/accurate customer, associate and operational records.
- Discusses associate’s development needs and subsequently facilitates appropriate support, coaching and/or training opportunities.
- New community launches, including container distributions.
- Driving to inventory warehouse when needed for supplies (Personal Protective Equipment, Containers, Brochures, etc.)
- Drive to properties within assigned district/region up to 50% of the work day.
We offer a work truck, benefits, and competitive pay with the ability to grow quickly! Salary varies based on experience, and amount of properties you successfully manage.
Ally Waste Services is currently hiring for a part-time Trash Valet to join our team! This trash valet position works part-time starting at 8 pm and earns a competitive wage depending on location. We are industry leaders and believe that hard work can also be fun.
In addition to industry-leading pay and our inspiring culture, we offer our Trash Collector the following benefits and perks:
- Immediate openings
- No experience required
- Part-time schedule
- Night shifts
- All major holidays off
So, now that you’ve learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It’s easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
Our Ideal Trash Valet
- Respectful – respects those in the community, property, and our business
- Thorough – doesn’t cut corners
- Self-motivated – able to work independently
- Pride in your work – desire to ensure customer satisfaction
If these ideal apartment trash valet traits describe you, please continue reading!
About Ally Waste Services
We are a premium valet trash and recycling provider servicing properties throughout the United States. Our service promotes cleaner communities and happier residents. We are an established and stable company that is continually growing nationwide.
We hire professional and highly-trained valets. Our team represents a winning combination of knowledgeable individuals, passionate workers, and those committed to our land and natural resources. We believe that your employment with us will be both rewarding and inspiring. Your personal growth is very important to us, and we offer a lot of potential for career growth and advancement!
As a trash valet, you are one of our main workers and without you, we could not meet our client’s needs. You work at an apartment complex, collecting trash bags from apartment doorsteps and taking them to the dumpster. Don’t worry about the mess, bags are already tied and we provide personal protective equipment (PPE). You take and email pictures for daily reports. You enjoy the physical activity of walking up and down stairs each day. Your hard work and self-motivation can lead to future management opportunities!
- Have a smartphone
- Ability to be on your feet for at least 2 hours
- Ability to carry up to 30 lbs
- Open bed pickup truck
Can you represent our company in a professional manner? Are you service-oriented? Are you proud of your hard work and effort? If yes, give us the chance to review your information.
If you are excited about this part-time trash valet opportunity, don’t delay. Apply today!