Uniformed Valets take your bagged trash from doorstep to dumpster 5-7 Nights per week:
- Collection begin promptly at the scheduled time (usually 8:00pm) on collection day.
- Residents place their Ally Waste trash receptacle outside their unit each night prior to the collection time.
- Residents are responsible to return their trash can inside before 9:00AM the following morning.
Before leaving the community, Ally Waste Valets make sure common areas and pet waste stations are checked and loose debris collected. We also ensure that loose debris is collected. We make sure that your community is one you are proud to call home!
Reliable and Consistent Service
Our commitment to offering competitive employee benefits and incentives allows us to employ and retain a clean-cut and professional staff. All of our valets are well-trained and W2 employees. Our investment in our workforce enables us to provide the most consistent and reliable service in the industry.
Understanding our service.
If your community is a partner with Ally Waste you will receive an Ally Waste branded waste bin upon move in or start of service. Depending on the service plan your community has, our professional valet teams will service your door 5 – 7 nights per week, collecting waste according to your community’s service guidelines.
Guidelines are typically as follows:
- 2 bag limit per night
- Cardboard boxes broken down
- No loose trash
- Trash out by start time
- Trash bag tied, free of tears or leaks
- No bulk items
- 15 lb. weight limit
- Trash put out in provided waste bin
Please refer to your leasing office for your detailed pickup guidelines.